Our company has services of professional expert in maintenance, preparation and submission of following Records/Returns etc. as per the requirement under EPF & MP Act, 1952.
- Preparation of document required for registration of an establishment/factory under the Employees’ Provident Fund & Misc. Provisions Act. 1952 and procuring Code Number.
- Preparation of Register of Eligibility of the employees.
- Completion of Return of Ownership in Form No. 5A.
- Preparing of details of employees in Form No. 9 (Revised).
- Completion of Nomination & Declaration Forms in Form No. 2 (Revised) of the employees.
- Preparation of declaration by the employees at the time of joining the company in Form No. 11(Revised).
- Bank Challan prepared for depositing contribution every month under the EPF.
- Preparation of Monthly return in Form No. 12-A and submission to the Authorities under EPF.
- Preparation of Monthly return in Form No. 5 under EPF
- Preparation of Monthly return in Form No. 10 under EPF
- Preparation of Form No. 3-A showing Monthly Contribution by the employees as well as employer under EPF
- Preparation of Annual Return in Form No. 6-A with details of the contribution by the employees and employer during the year
- Support in preparing the data of Annual Return according to the programmed format in Foxpro +”DBF” in a Floppy as per the requirement of the Authorities.
- Preparation of Monthly return in Form 7(IF) as per the requirement under the EDLI Scheme 1976.
- Support in preparing and completion of the documents required for PF withdrawal in Forms (19, 10C/10D) and assist employees in having settled
- Provide support to the employees in transfer of PF accumulation from one office to another completion of Form 13.
- Provide complete support in drafting the replies to the Correspondence from the P.F Department and liaision
- Provide support and assistance and attend PF Enforcement Officer for the purpose of inspection of records.Make appearance as a representative of the company before the Authority concerned in the event of the proceedings under section 7-A of the EPF and MP Act 1952.
- Keep an eagle eye on the changes and amendments carried out in the Act and provide timely guidance and support to the customers from time to time.
EMPLOYEES PROVIDENT FUND AND MISCELLANEOUS ACT, 1952
- Having sufficient / excellent, serving all needful information regarding provident fund, new coverage , monthly activities , settlement of claims , PF Transfer etc.
- PF Adviser is a leading PF Consultant in Delhi-NCR. We are managing PF records with numbers of clients and helping them in any type of PF issue raised. Being the best Consultant , we do the following jobs :
NEW REGISTRATION UNDER PF ACT, 1952 :
- Preparing PF Registration papers and obtaining new PF Registration number with in prescribed time.
- Submitting form no. 5-A (Return of Ownership)
- Submitting Form no. 9 (Revised)
- Submission of specimen Signature
MONTHLY / ANNUAL PROCESS :
- Collecting necessary information from clients.
- Preparing Monthly Challans Online.
- Managing PF Eligibility Register.
- Maintenance of all statutory Registers required by PF Authorities.
- Nomination and Declaration in Form no. 2 (Revised of the new Employees)
- Attending PF Inspector for inspection of records, appearing before the concerned authorities on behalf of the employer in 7-A proceedings under EPF Act.
- All assessment and Inspection from EPF Department, when required
- Providing information to clients regarding any amendment / changes in the act immediately.
- Bank Reconciliation.
- “DBF” Database file in Soft Copy.
- Assist in issuance of Annual PF A/C Alips.
- Maintenance of form no. 11 (Declaration form)
- Correspondence with PF Authorities whenever required
- Maintenance of Inspection Book.
PF WITHDRAWALS & TRANSFERS :
- Helping employees in getting their PF amount (Form no 19 and 10 – c )
- Helping Employees in transferring amount from (Form no. 13) Old PF account to New PF account.
- Tracking Employees claims and informing them about time to time
- EPF & Miscellaneous provisions Act is intended to provide many kind of benefits to employees / industrial workers like payment on the age of superannuation, voluntary retirement and retirement due to incapacity to work. There are some aspects of provident Fund – (a) Who is eligible for Provident Fund? (b) Who can apply for Provident Fund?
- How does Payment and Contributions – (a) List of all benefits. (b) Complete clarification about Contribution. (c) Contribution Rate.
- Percentage of damages.
- Provision for Penal.
ACCOUNTS & AUDIT :
- Guidance in preparation of Ledger / Cash Book for the purpose of Balance Sheet.
- Guidance of maintaining Salary / Wages registers with their attendance etc.
- Guidance of maintaining records in respect of Contractors / Sub-Contractors / Vendors who works for the Companies / Establishments.