Support and preparation of documents required under the Factories Act 1948 for Registration and obtaining a Factory Licence from the Department. Maintenance and submission of the following statutory Returns
Support and prepare the below mentioned returns required under the Factories Act 1948
- Factories Act , 1948 Form no. 34
- Payment of Wages Act, 1936 Form IV-A
- Minimum Wages Act & Rules Form No. III
- Annual Return under Workmen’s compensation Act
- Maternity Benefit Act, 1961 L.M.N
- Half Yearly return in Form 22
- Maintenance and preparation of return of Fire Fighting Equipment and renewal etc.
We ensure that the following Registers required under the Factories Act 1948 are maintained
- Register of White washing in Form No. 7 (Prescribed under rule 18
- Register of leave with wages in Form No. 15 (Prescribed under rule 94).
- Register of Accident & Dangerous Occurrences in Form 26 (Prescribed under rule III).
- Register of Wages in From No. 17. (Computerized)
- Muster roll in Form No. 25 (Prescribed under rule 110) will be maintained by the factory.
- Wages Slips in From No. 19 (Computerized).
Support and assist in testing of equipments and the required Reports to be maintained every year.
- Preparation of Report of Examination of Vessels in From 8 (Annual).
- Preparation of Report of Hoist of Lifts in From No. 7B (Annual).
- Provide support in testing & Examination of pressure vessel in From No. 8 in respect of steam Generator / Steam Presses and preparation of report every year.
- Guidance and completion of Form No. 2 – A in the event of change in the Name of Manager / Occupier as & when required
- Assist in preparation of Form No. 18 (Notice of accident and Dangerous Occurrences required to be submitted within 24 hours by Registered Post) in the event of the happening.